Tuesday, March 13, 2012

How to get rid of Leg Cramps

Leg Cramps

Are you always troubled by nightly Leg Cramps? Well so am I, I finally found a natural remedy to correct this, once I started on this remedy it took a very short time before I forgot all about any pain or cramp in my legs while I was sleeping, now I sleep totally peacefully at night without the annoying leg cramps I was getting.

This remedy really worked for me, and I can just imagine that if this worked I now all the other remedies on this site will work for you too.
Some of the symptoms of leg cramps can be a deficiency in calcium and magnesium as well can be an imbalance of phosphorus in your blood.
Leg Cramps Symptoms, can be aching, cramps that are painful in the legs while walking, sitting or lying down. You may be awakened from sleep by these cramps.

Nutrition, Exercise, Herbs for Leg Cramps

LEG CRAMPS NUTRITION: In addition, eliminate or reduce foods that are high in phosphoric acid, such as meat and sodas. Be sure to get your protein from other sources, such as legumes.
LEG CRAMPS EXERCISE: To relieve a cramp, pull your toes toward your kneecap. Gently put your weight on the leg with the cramp and slowly walk it off.
LEG CRAMPS HERBS: Crampbark (Viburnum opulis), 1/2 to 1 tsp. tincture or one to two capsules as often as every 2 hours, up to 3 doses daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment