11. Timers or Alarms? Don't forget to allow time for those household chores that keep us all away from the real fun at our jobs. If you have to set and alarm then by all means set aside time each day and use a timer.
12. Delegate, delegate, delegate, if you realize you can not do everything yourself, especially in the office you will be able to re-arrange duties and chores of your own. To correctly delegate you must train, entrust, follow-up, and then evaluate, don't forget to repeat this process often.
13. Space saving tips, shelving units for reference books and manuals, not to neglect those cook books that seem to be spread over the kitchen counters. Try stacking bins in the closets, or space organizers in the drawers.
14. Filing Cabinets in your office can be frustrating if they are overstuffed, try leaving room in each drawer so it is easier to get in and out of folders or files.
15. Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines, mostly at the end of the month, and you're in a rush to complete, well ..... set the deadline for a few days prior to the end of the month. Rentals? try starting your rentals on the 27th of each month instead of the 1st day of each month, that way you have time to organize a deposit to your bank in time.
Well that's it for today, check back next week for 5 more organizing tips.